Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2010 continues

Okay so I have not been a great blogger. I get busy with life and forget to write about it.
2010 has been crazy. We added a grandaughter to the clan in June. She is such a cutie, so much hair and the biggest eyes.  Her parents had some idea that she cried alot for the first 6 weeks or so but I didn't see it.

In July, all 13 of us, 2 parents/grandparents, 4 boys, 3 spouses and 4 amazing children went to Utah and Idaho.
Now this should have been a challenge but despite a faux pas by American Airlines canceling our outgoing flight and me and one of their customer service people (term used loosely) almost came to blows over the phone the night before, all went fairly well.
It was great to meet the new members of the family out west.
I know it was an intrusion for my parent to have all 13 of us, my sister and 4 of her family and my other sister at their house. All were great and we had so much fun with each other.
Reconnecting with my sisters and walking my mom up Jefferson sleigh hill will always be a highlight.

Now we await Ryans departure for the MTS where after only a few short weeks will head to the Nevada Las Vegas West Mission. I am of course much too young for this to be happening.
 Soon it will be just Tom and I. WOW been years since that happened. Almost 30.

No comments: